Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photobucket
Amanda & Ben are so cute! Ben wins best proposal ever! He bought an old book, wrote Amanda a poem in the front cover, cut out an opening for the Tiffany's ring box and even lined the insert for the box with a matching fabric! After Amanda read the poem and turned the page there was that perfect robin's egg blue Tiffany's box!!! Major creativity points to Ben! A few interesting facts about Amanda & Ben... Ben's full name is Benjamin Franklin (no lie!) and while he is over 6 feet tall she is under 5 feet tall! They are super sweet and fun! Here are a few peaks from their engagement session and YES! the awesome book that he proposed with made it to the session!

No comments: