Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Photobucket
Candis& Patrick were married Saturday at the Earle Harrison House! Their wedding was a beautiful winter wonderland! I can't wait to share photos from their big day! Candis' dress came in a week before her wedding but we made it happen! Her bridals fell on a rainy, cold Sunday. Since outdoor photos were not an option we shot all of her photos in the EHH. Thanks to Kathy for letting us use her super fun, dramatic frame! LOVE it! I pulled out my lighting equipment for some extra drama and I am so excited to share a peak! I can't believe I waited to long to bring lighting to this gorgeous location!

No comments: