Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Photobucket
Colby & Sean are such a sweet couple! They have such a cute love story and are true romantics! They brought there adorable dog ,Pugsley, to their session along with all of their love letters! There is nothing more romantic than love letters! In a world of IM, text's and e-mail there is something so timeless and romanic about real old fashioned love letters! Sean went away to Marine boot camp and Colby wrote him a letter every day that he was away. Needless to say they have hundreds of letters! Sean & Colby also wanted a few photos in their old Spanish classroom where it all began!

No comments: