Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Photobucket
This little cutie is graduating from Baylor in December! She is so sweet and fun loving! I had the opportunity to put my cowboy boots to good use for her shoot!!! We shot her entire session in the country (ankle deep in mud after a big rain!) I loved every minute of it! I was so excited when she told me that she wanted to incorporate her love of horses into our session! Amanda rides this beauty on a regular basis and it was a pleasure to capture the two of them! Big thanks to Laury for all of her "horse whispering" help (who knew that horses love peppermints?)

No comments: