Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photobucket
Melissa & John's wedding was so fun! I loved Melissa's bright colors! There were little rain showers on and off but we had just enough time to get the shots that we needed outside! The new Mr & Mrs Hardage hired a rocken' band for the reception and both showed off their fab vocals by singing with the band! The whole day was fun filled and full of love. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of their big day! Thanks to Lauren Kelly for all of her hard work and creating such a fabulous event!

No comments: