Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Photobucket 
Jess & Tommy are married!!!! These two are so precious! I have never seen a more excited groom than Tommy! He and Jess are so obviously in love! I felt so blessed to be a part of their big day! Their wedding was beautiful! Jess & Tommy have huge hearts! They along with the entire wedding part wore TOMS shoes. If you haven't heard of TOMS shoes they are a company who give back to those in need. For every pair of shoes that is purchased a pair of shoes is given to a child in need. It is a super cool cause and I love that Jess & Tommy incorporated giving back into their big day!

No comments: