Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Photobucket
Kim & Teddy are such a sweet couple! They planned a beautiful outdoor wedding and it rained most of the day. Kim was such a trooper! She held it together wonderfully even though the rain was only one of the wedding catastrophes. An electrical fire broke out at the bachelorette party the night before the wedding and that was just the beginning! Despite everything they had a beautiful wedding! The wedding was moved into a barn to fit the couples country theme! Kim wore boots with her dress and there were small country touches thru out the wedding and reception. Enjoy a few photos from their big day!

No comments: