Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photobucket
Krystle is the sweetest bride! She and Jordan were married Saturday! The wedding was beautiful and classy just like she is. I can't wait to post pictures! I knew I was going to love working with this family as soon as I met her parents! Her dad came along with the video camera and got all of the fun on video the day we shot her bridals!! Our last location was the Stockyards in Ft Worth and a session in the Stockyards wouldn't be complete without shooting pictures with a longhorn. Yes! Thats right! A longhorn! It was too priceless to pass up!

No comments: