Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photobucket
Lindsey are Darren were so great!!! They are super cute! They got engaged on Christmas and they are getting married in November! I drove up to Houston one Saturday afternoon to shoot their engagement photos and here is a peek from our afternoon in the park and around the city! I had a blast getting out of my element and doing something new! I love the the big city feeling that we captured! This was my first shoot with my new camera and lens and can I just say that I love, love, love my new D700!!!

1 comment:

bri said...

What a beautiful Shoot Becca!!! You have a wonderful eye and amazing talent!

just wondering, but why can I only read a partial snippet of your words for your blog post. They get cut off towards the end! Like the page is not big enough and it doesn't continue on to the next line. Just wondering!

Like this one says ..(several words)...getting married in November! I dr... and that is it.