Welcome to the BLOG!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I try to update often with my newest work and tell you a little about my adventures and shoots! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments! I love comments! : )

Thanks for visiting!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photobucket

Welcome to the Cogburn/Paddack wedding extravaganza! I shadowed Angie for two days as she and her bridesmaids went from Coldwater Creek The Spa, to a luncheon and bridal shower, then on the the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Brio and ended the night before the wedding at a party for the couple the Hilton! Both days were packed with fun and festivities! The wedding was exquisite. Mrs Cogburn - mother of the bride and owner of Eclectic Designs planned the wedding and did not overlook one detail. Enjoy the photos! I had a wonderful time being a part of this beautiful celebration! 
Much thanks to Katie McCall (www.katiemccallphotography.com) who helped me shoot the wedding. She did a fabulous job! This wedding will be in the February issue of Southlake Style!!!

No comments: